- Snow continues in OR, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO and NM. Additional accumulation likely.
- Powerful jet stream will setup with a favorable WNW orientation and keeps the snow going in UT, WY, CO into 4/14.
- Strong ridgeline and high peak wind gusts 4/12-4/13 in UT, CO, NM running 30-100mph.
- Secondary small storm systems flushes northern CA with new snow on 4/14-4/15.
- A third storm system hits CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY on 4/16 with moderate to heavy snow accumulation. It brushes the Wasatch and the northern mountains of CO. Takes a more northern track.
11″ New in the last 24 hours at Alta.
11″ New in the last 24 hours at Brighton.
8″ New in the last 24 hours at Snowmass.
Infrared satellite shows the storm track, WNW jet stream orientation, and storm systems lined-up.
For more analysis please watch my forecast video: